Merry Christmas Everyone. We are excited and ready to share our 2020 show with you all. We have some quick rules to cover before we give everyone the details.
- Do not block anyone’s driveway
- Do not park on anyone’s grass
- Do not blast the music loud in your car so that everyone hears it
- Turn around using the cul-de-sac’s and do not use neighbors driveways
- Turn off your headlights and using parking lights
- Be respectful of other viewers and the neighborhood. Be a good citizen.
We are thrilled to invite you over to see the 2020 light show. We know Covid-19 has really left a lot of people depressed, hurting, and looking for a family friendly outlet to enjoy. We hope this helps with some of those issues and brings some joy into your world. Remember the true reason for the season and use this opportunity to talk about God with your family. God has provided us with many blessings over the years, and we hope that this display of faith can connect today’s digital family back to what’s important – Faith.
Stay healthy, stay positive and feel free to drop us a note on Facebook or the mailbox.
Much Love – The Colemans
1212 Misty Creek Dr. Iron Station, NC 28080